[REQUEST] Watchindia.tv plugin or script (Indian TV Premium Channels Streams)?
how do u install this script? im on windows xbmc and i tried copying the extracted contents to script folder
GMODZ Wrote:how do u install this script? im on windows xbmc and i tried copying the extracted contents to script folder

You have to put the extracted folder containing default.py in plugins/video
Livedesi.tv plugin seems to have stopped working...

ISiddiqi... could you please take a look at whats going on!?
Interestingly enough, the LiveDesi.tv plugin seems to load the list of channels perfectly well, but actually trying to play the channels seems to be a bit troublesome. XBMC shows that it's trying to load the specific channel directory, but gets no further.

Any thoughts guys?
See my response here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=54666
Hello everybody, I am very new to this community and XBMC itself. I am using XBMC on a Ubuntu (Linux) workstation. Has anybody tried and gotten any plugins (for watching Indian TV channels) working from the new Dharma build. The reason I ask is none of the old plugins seems to work from the new Dharma build.

Any leads will me much appreciated.
bsrinath Wrote:Hello everybody, I am very new to this community and XBMC itself. I am using XBMC on a Ubuntu (Linux) workstation. Has anybody tried and gotten any plugins (for watching Indian TV channels) working from the new Dharma build. The reason I ask is none of the old plugins seems to work from the new Dharma build.

Any leads will me much appreciated.

Here you go. I have been using this and it is working fine on XBMC4XBOX as well as Dharma. I cannot provide ongoing support for this as the site constantly changes...

Some channels work and some don't. The ones that work are satisfactory to me so I did not spend anytime figuring out the others... If anyone wants to add any channels besides Pakistani and Indian, please have a peak into the plugin code, it should be easy to figure out for yourself.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9MQNUS0S
Thanks! I will try this.
Can you also point to me to some other useful live TV plugins, like sports channels (especially for cricket or ESPN 360)?
isiddiqi: Some of the channels do work (thanks!) but a lot of them don't work. Can you give me some pointers as to how should start debugging this? I have used Pyscripter in Windows before but haven't done any python on a Linux machine. I am wondering how do I setup a debugging environment for this.

Also any reason why you haven't submitted this plugin to XBMC yet?
None of the channels in the LiveDesi and iDesiTV2 plugins are working for me. I see the following error in the log (using XBMC SVN:26017, compiler 1500 on Win XP)-

09:34:20 T:6688 M:559915008 ERROR: Can't open the database MyVideos34.db as it is a NEWER version than what we were expecting!

I wish this was fixed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Watchindia.tv plugin or script (Indian TV Premium Channels Streams)?0