• 9(current)
Noir... A Concept
Love the concept and I would help if I could. I know my way around graphics. But have no skinning skills at all.. Confused
Have you a blog to see easier than on forum the progress of the work?
This is where I was at with this skin. I had Movies, TV, and the Home Screen done. See below.

I have been tied up with another project for the last month and havent touched this. If someone (reputable) would like to poke around and finish it up, PM me. I will gladly give it to someone I know will finish it and isnt just wanting to use whats already done. I really loved this concept but I was approached with something even better to work on and this has been put on the back burner.

i`m no skinner but this shit is nice manSmile good work
igotdvds Wrote:This is where I was at with this skin. I had Movies, TV, and the Home Screen done. See below.

I have been tied up with another project for the last month and havent touched this. If someone (reputable) would like to poke around and finish it up, PM me. I will gladly give it to someone I know will finish it and isnt just wanting to use whats already done. I really loved this concept but I was approached with something even better to work on and this has been put on the back burner.

Has this "something even better" have anything to do with XBMC?
pettson3816 Wrote:Has this "something even better" have anything to do with XBMC?

Nod
igotdvds Wrote:Nod

Hope to god that someone with skinning skills will take over the Noir project.

So, when can we expect an announcement about this new, probably secret, and probably as good looking as Noir, XBMC related project that you are a part of??
pettson3816 Wrote:Hope to god that someone with skinning skills will take over the Noir project.

So, when can we expect an announcement about this new, probably secret, and probably as good looking as Noir, XBMC related project that you are a part of??

Soon.

Dont you love suspense.
These screenies are simply stunning! very nice work, lets hope someone as skilled as you take takes this project over.

Thx
themugger Wrote:These screenies are simply stunning! very nice work, lets hope someone as skilled as you take takes this project over.

Thx

Thanks, but there doesnt seem to be any interest.
Can you post the git path and/or make it publicly readable? Rather than leave it as is, why not open it to the world?
ZenaB Wrote:Can you post the git path and/or make it publicly readable? Rather than leave it as is, why not open it to the world?

If noone approaches soon, I will do just that. I just want to make sure the noone wants to finish it.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noir... A Concept0