My XBMC wallpaper, If anybody wants it
Or rather my windows wallpaper on my HTPC.

I made this real quick, inspired by Arcanthur's poster suggestion for LinuxTag (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52039&page=2)

Wow ! very beautiful ! in 1080p ! I like it. It's my new default wallpaper in Windows 7
Thank you
Kodi 16 - Aeon Madnox skin
HTPC : Core I5 4690K - Nvidia GTX 970 - Nas Synology DS410j - LG Bluray - Windows 10 - x64
Glad you could use it :-)
It was made to match my LG LCD-TV, its piano black and red Cool

If anyone wants it, I can post the photoshop file (.psd)
Sorry, i forgot to ask you if i can use your wallpaper...... Are you ok ?
On my black Pioneer LX5080, your wallpaper i beautiful
Kodi 16 - Aeon Madnox skin
HTPC : Core I5 4690K - Nvidia GTX 970 - Nas Synology DS410j - LG Bluray - Windows 10 - x64
Thumbs Up 
Sure use it! Thats why I have posted it here :-)
Not using it as a wallpaper but it looks pretty dam good as XBMC's splash screen Smile
Nice wallpaper Smile I'm gonna try it as screen splash
Great looking wallpaper, thank you!
Currently using it as my wallpaper on my HTPC (windows XP). I've also tried to make it the splash screen as well to maximize XBMC "advertising" so to speak. Unfortunately the splash gets resized and the difference in sizes loses the effect I was going for. Does anyone know how to make it display fullscreen?:confused2:

I thought it would look brilliant as an XP loading screen but when reduced to 16 colours it's not quite so pretty.Sad
Thumbs Up 
Constructacon Wrote:Currently using it as my wallpaper on my HTPC (windows XP). I've also tried to make it the splash screen as well to maximize XBMC "advertising" so to speak. Unfortunately the splash gets resized and the difference in sizes loses the effect I was going for. Does anyone know how to make it display fullscreen?:confused2:

I thought it would look brilliant as an XP loading screen but when reduced to 16 colours it's not quite so pretty.Sad

with this patch
greetings, Stephan

TiN-MAN Wrote:Glad you could use it :-)
It was made to match my LG LCD-TV, its piano black and red Cool

If anyone wants it, I can post the photoshop file (.psd)

Looks very good - I wouldn't mind the psd....

Thanks,
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Looks very good - I wouldn't mind the psd....

Thanks,

Would be nice so we can make a Blue and Green version
I hope you don't mind, I've opened it up in GIMP, picked a gradient with lots of colors, & put it over your wallpaper (in color mode).
I'm posting it here too:

And yes, i wouldn't mind having the .psd file either Smile
Sorry, forgot all about this thread.
Ill try to find the psd and post it, later this evening.
Use this as the splash on my Xbox... looks great! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My XBMC wallpaper, If anybody wants it1