Xpr Xpress for windows 7
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PCHK5TGB
The original one should work fine what makes this one any different ?
iamstoylez Wrote:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PCHK5TGB

I see youve done some kind of tweaking to the packing side, If you can let me know any issues XPR Express has I hapilly fix them.

Funny thing about XPR express even tho its been downloaded 100's of times not once did anyone ever email/donate or comment on it in any way in the couple of years its been out Huh

Anyway either PM me or email us using the contact info on our site...

http://www.teamblackbolt.co.uk/contact.php

Thanks
Currently working on Ellipsis 1.3 Updates. Update Requests Here.
Ellipsis for XBMC 1.2.1 Click here to download & for SVN details.
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | Facebook.com/TeamBlackbolt1 | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
I have an error when packing the files into xpr format, I will post a pic later of what happens.The error i get only occures when on win 7 RC and RTM. and worked fine on Xp.
Possibly due to .net in 7Huh i dont know.

i encounterd an error and found a solution for me. and thought ild share it incase anyone else is having this problem.

Sounds like it could just be me Smile lol
EqUiNoX Wrote:If you can let me know any issues XPR Express has I hapilly fix them.
if you try to compress something nothing is created and this message display in the log:
Cannot init D3D device: 8876086c

iamstoylez Wrote:i encounterd an error and found a solution for me. and thought ild share it incase anyone else is having this problem.
so.. where is the solution you found and want to share ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Did u read the thread or skip to the end?
As asked by the creator of the app further corespondence went to them. but yea an error similar to the one u mention is displayed in the log,with no file being created.
the solution i found was to use the scripts from the mc360 svn which was upped to megaupload.
iamstoylez Wrote:Did u read the thread or skip to the end?
As asked by the creator of the app further corespondence went to them. but yea an error similar to the one u mention is displayed in the log,with no file being created.
the solution i found was to use the scripts from the mc360 svn which was upped to megaupload.

ehhh... yeah right I skip to the end, you mean I skip the 3 posts. anyway i did both pm and post here anyway.

BTW the app. you post stop half way through the picture folder I select..
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:ehhh... yeah right I skip to the end, you mean I skip the 3 posts. anyway i did both pm and post here anyway.

BTW the app. you post stop half way through the picture folder I select..

3 pots is all it took for the appropriate people to know.Which i should have done first.

reaven Wrote:BTW the app. you post stop half way through the picture folder I select..
HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS!

Any whoo theres no need for this thread

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xpr Xpress for windows 70