Missing info within xbmc
Hi folks,

i've running xbmc (22516) running under win7.
It's nearly perfect with one exception.

If i try to play a 1080i ts file the movie is stuttering.

CPU Core2Duo (2,67 GHz), 4 GB RAM, ATI 4350

So i don't think it's hardware related.

I have another machine with xin xp installed. There are no problems to playing the 1080i file. Same skin, same settings ...

On the xp machine i can see during the movie (by pressing o) the following info's ... within win7 i can't see the S info's: (Missed / Speed / Sync / Error).

It seems the sync function under win7 doesn't takes place, so the movie are not resynced during play... frame rates are between 20 fps and 25 fps ... the movie stutters and so on ...

So, what's wrong ? The same installation under win xp show's the informations and is resyncing.

dvd iso's playing very well but i want to see the HD movies as well.
I have many of them on my SAT HDD and i want to convert them to ts files

I've tried the newest available svn as well but without success (same problem + no sound from hdmi output).

THE LOGFILE IS CLEAR, SO I DON'T NEED TO POST THEM !!!

Thx in advance ...

Best Regards

Martin
surely you need to post a logfile, as it works great for me in windows 7.
plus, if your not a developer then you need to post as much info as possible, this means a logfile.
maybe it wont be useful, maybe it will, but its not up to us as users to decide what is and isnt relevant to the problem.
afterall, that is why you are asking for help isnt it? because your stumped?
dont be lazy, if you know the logfile is clear it means youve got one, which means it'll take all of 30 seconds to put it on pastebin.
I've checked the logfile.

There are no error's during play.
The only thing i want to know is why xbmc doesn't resync within the xbmc installation.

I've tried several build's, skins, ... always the same ... xbmc doesn't resync (it doesn't shows the info's).

I'll post the logfile during the evening but i think this can't help ...

Best regards

Martin
So, here's the logfile

Within the logfile i see that many frames are dropped.

But my question again: Why i'm unable to see the sync info's ?

I'm uding s AEON MOD (Andy Black), but same problem with other skins or newer svn's.

Best Regards

Martin
line 912 (ish):
Code:
13:12:02 T:2748 M:2577219584   DEBUG: CVideoReferenceClock: CreateDevice returned D3DERR_DEVICELOST: Device lost
13:12:02 T:2748 M:2577219584   DEBUG: CVideoReferenceClock: Setup failed, falling back to QueryPerformanceCounter
13:12:02 T:2748 M:2577219584   DEBUG: CVideoReferenceClock: Cleaning up Direct3d

something erroring there.
neil.j1983 Wrote:line 912 (ish):
Code:
13:12:02 T:2748 M:2577219584   DEBUG: CVideoReferenceClock: CreateDevice returned D3DERR_DEVICELOST: Device lost
13:12:02 T:2748 M:2577219584   DEBUG: CVideoReferenceClock: Setup failed, falling back to QueryPerformanceCounter
13:12:02 T:2748 M:2577219584   DEBUG: CVideoReferenceClock: Cleaning up Direct3d

something erroring there.

And what's the problem now ?

And where the S(ync) Info's in the Info Screen ?

Best Regards

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing info within xbmc0