Help with Library View - Stuck in Coverflow Mode
I am a brand new user with Apple TV and XBMC although I have used many other similar products. I hope this isn't a stupid question. Currently when I go to view my videos in library mode it only displays these 3 choices (Full List, List, Thumbnail). Previously it displayed more choices. Regardless of the choice I select it displays the videos in coverflow mode. Earlier today I was able to display different modes. I can't figure out how to get back to the mode(s) where it doesn't use coverflow. I liked the mode that had a full screen for each title showing the cover art, plot, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jay
I figured it out and maybe this will help someone else. You press the up-arrow to get the left menu pane back and then you can select any view mode you want. My biggest problem is that the key presses for apple remote are certainly NOT intuitive (i.e. hold menu key for context menu) especially for someone new to XBMC. So I decided to install XBMC for Windows. Now I can experiment with XBMC features/interface and then figure out how to do it on an AppleTV. BTW, I am extremely impressed with how easy it was to install XBMC on the AppleTV and how well it runs. I can even play my HD and SD mpeg-2 files that I extracted from my Directivo. Thanks to all the people responsible for the development of this product.

Jay

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Library View - Stuck in Coverflow Mode0