[RELEASE] Batch Lyrics Download Script
ronie Wrote:sure, no problem.
without debuglogging the script doesn't crash.....but xbmc does.
much better! ;-P

crashlog

I cant see why its crashing Huh

if you feel like crashing it again , try the new version 0.8.... Smile

do you mind emailing me the song that crashes so that I can try and reproduce the problem? you have my e-mail?

have you tried XBMC Lyrics with that song?

cheers mate,

Zeljko
detroitdr Wrote:Amet:

One thing I noticed is that if you try to change directories... your syntax is messed up and the script crashes. Hitting the default button didn't help either.. so I had to go into script data, and delete the XLM file it creates to reset to your initial directory setting..... which does work.. however has an extra LYRICS directory.

Not a big deal.. easy work around.. however if you want to perfect the script.. your choosing a directory doesn't work. (You actually can't create a new directory to type in the full path or anyhting...)

Great work. I'll try next on the 5950 songs remaining..

Let me know how long it takes for 5950 songs Smile

I have fixed the directory issue, I had it wrong and you could only select the file and not folder. Blush , also you can now create new directory. Default path is still XBMC Lyrics default lyrics location.

Thanks a lot for reporting back on the issues.

Zeljko
Amet, it didn't make it through the songs.. only about 1100 (i think) before the script crashed. not sure why.

I might try again and post a debug log.
detroitdr Wrote:Amet, it didn't make it through the songs.. only about 1100 (i think) before the script crashed. not sure why.

I might try again and post a debug log.

If you dont mind post the log, Ronie reported that it crashes if the file artist or a song contains accented characters(Í,Ô,Ò ....), that could be a problem.

I will wait for Ronie to send me the file that crashed on his side and try to replicate the crash.

good thing is that if you do the batch download again it will skip the files that have lyrics already.

Cheers,
Zeljko
Mine wouldn't get past 280(ish) songs but once I installed version 0.8 it seems to be working fine - so far it's scanned about 2,500 songs and still going. I'll keep you posted.... (I'm on xbox by the way).
anyone brave enough to try the new 0.9 beta?

http://opensubtitles-osd.googlecode.com/..._v0.9B.zip

It will try and search for accented characters

If you do try it please post your results.

Zeljko
Amet Wrote:If you do try it please post your results.

mine were simply amazing! :-)
no crashes, no complaints...

well done and keep up the good work. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ok I've got three songs with " ' " in them. none returned lyrics. Instead the following is returned:

<!-- PUT LYRICS HERE (and delete this entire line) -->

I am downloading the beta now and will retest.
Ok downloaded 9B (which says .8 in script)

the three songs still did not download lyrics with " ' " in the title name. So I grabbed 28 songs with " ' " in them... none downloaded.

Also I found out that .flac files are ignored and not scraped either.

Hope this helps.
ok well.. I tried .9b with the 6000 songs.. it failed. here is the debug file

http://pastebin.com/m1b77ba9e
ronie Wrote:mine were simply amazing! :-)
no crashes, no complaints...

well done and keep up the good work. ;-)

thanks mate Smile

Zeljko
detroitdr Wrote:ok well.. I tried .9b with the 6000 songs.. it failed. here is the debug file

http://pastebin.com/m1b77ba9e

it crashes while accessing tags on one of the files, I'll look into it.
Hi Amet,

at first I want to thank you for this new script, I started to play with it and so far it works quite good. But I do not find any link on the internet to "XBMC lyrics", it completely disappeared.
Are you able to provide the latest (recommended) version for download somewhere or did you have any link to the script which is still active?
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Jörg

BTW: I also use your OSD subtiltes script, which is just perfect. Smile Please keep on with your good work. I started now to watch more series in english, since it is that convenient now to download proper subtitles.
I guess it's safe to assume this script is dead, and not compatible with Dharma. Too bad, I could really use a lyric scraping script.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Batch Lyrics Download Script0