aTV factory updates worth it ?
I was reading the factory updates of the apple tv and thinking if is worth it updating cause it seems that it doesnt add anything useful, at least if you are using XBMC.
Maybe the security fixes ?

clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:I was reading the factory updates of the apple tv and thinking if is worth it updating cause it seems that it doesnt add anything useful, at least if you are using XBMC.
Maybe the security fixes ?

This is confusing as XBMC on the AppleTV only work with AppleTV OS 2.x series. The launcher will not work under the 1.x series.
exactly, all the updates above are from 2.0 to 2.4.

My doubt is if is worth updating the aTV or if you have the 2.2 version you can leave it like that because updating to 2.4 wont bring anything useful
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:exactly, all the updates above are from 2.0 to 2.4.

My doubt is if is worth updating the aTV or if you have the 2.2 version you can leave it like that because updating to 2.4 wont bring anything useful

I think there were some updates to remote funcionality after 2.2, hold menu and hold OK were not there.
thanks already update to 2.4 anyway. just out of topic how in the name of jesus I update aTV to an specific nightly build ? I ssh to add the entry to update to the latest but i want and specific one.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
download the build you're after and then follow these simple instructions Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=287...stcount=15
Trying to help clean up the afterbirth :laugh:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aTV factory updates worth it ?0