If you HAD to recommend a plug-in or script for XBMC....
Question 
....what would it be? Big Grin

XD
For a plugin Justin.tv and script Navi-X. These are my two most frequently used.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
Script-This one shouldn't count but the SVN Installer...I never used it until the article on the front page pointed it out...Super easy, super cool

Plugin?-Don't really use much, maybe Gametrailers since I'm dying for MW2 to come out. I've been watching those videos recently.
Since I am on Windows my pick is the Launcher plugin.
I'm using linux and my vote goes to the Launcher plugin too.
It allows me to run Firefox from within xbmc on my htpc. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I may be a little biased on this, but my NFL Network plugin is great this time of year!
Its got to be dink's IPlayer plugin Big Grin
gotta be another vote for iplayer, just for the fact i can stick cbeebies stuff on for the little lad!
Opensubtitles OSD, without a doubt.
And XOT Uzg, but that's mostly interesting for Dutch people.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
if you have a newzbin and usenet account, the SABNzbd plugin wins hands down.

Video Devil is a close secondLaugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
If you HAD to recommend a plug-in or script for XBMC....0