Help on Change for Home Menu (MythTV)
Hey guys. I hope one you can help me or put me in the right direction... I´d love to customize my Transparency Home Menu to show a "MythTV" Option, that opens a myth://1.2.3.4 path directly. Maybe it would be possible to change an entry that I don´t use anyway, like "Trailers".

I´m using the horizontal Home Menu style...

I really have no clue how to implement this or where to look. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated Nod Wink
check my short tutorial here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=411326&postcount=7
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks ronie, thats exactly what I was looking for. But there is still one question left I could not figure out...

- TV Stuff is loaded via a URL starting with myth://x.y.z.a
- I got a source in Video Files called mythtv

So I created another Button called MythTV in the Menu pointing to VideoFiles,mythtv by using XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoFiles,mythtv)

This works and i see some other Dirs:
- Guide
- Channels
- etc.

Is there a way to directly jump to Channels? As far as I can say you can only give one argument after VideoFiles, so VideoFiles,mythtv,channels or something like that did not work. Is there a possible solution to this, or do I have to live with that? Big Grin

Again, Thanks for the help and for your awesome Skin! Instantly became my favorite ^^
ingrimsch Wrote:Thanks ronie, thats exactly what I was looking for. But there is still one question left I could not figure out...

- TV Stuff is loaded via a URL starting with myth://x.y.z.a
- I got a source in Video Files called mythtv

So I created another Button called MythTV in the Menu pointing to VideoFiles,mythtv by using XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoFiles,mythtv)

This works and i see some other Dirs:
- Guide
- Channels
- etc.

Is there a way to directly jump to Channels? As far as I can say you can only give one argument after VideoFiles, so VideoFiles,mythtv,channels or something like that did not work. Is there a possible solution to this, or do I have to live with that? Big Grin

Again, Thanks for the help and for your awesome Skin! Instantly became my favorite ^^

how about XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoFiles,mythtv/Channels) ?
i'm no mythtv user, so i can't test myself...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
No Luck here... I tried various combinations, but Logs indicate the Path cannot be found. Too bad. Sad But well, at least I got a fancy Button for my Live TV stuff now. Big Grin

Thanks again for your help ronie!
You can edit the source link to point to a certain folder or you just edit the button link to.

ActivateWindow(VideoFiles,myth://USERNAMETongueASSWORD@IP-ADDRESS/channels)
@fo0d

Works! Thanks mate, this works. I tried to use a Video source which would not work at all, but the direct link to the channels works like a charm. Much appreciated! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help on Change for Home Menu (MythTV)0