Future..
I really love this skin!

Is anyone still working on it? I'd like to see the new weather screens incorporated into this, similar to how Transparency's weather screen is.

Any chance of releasing an uprotected textures.xpr file or releasing the uncompressed media tree? I'd love to tinker with it.
g00fy1 Wrote:I really love this skin!

Is anyone still working on it? I'd like to see the new weather screens incorporated into this, similar to how Transparency's weather screen is.

Any chance of releasing an uprotected textures.xpr file or releasing the uncompressed media tree? I'd love to tinker with it.

There's been people interested in working on Focus. I'll try to make a package with the uncompressed files soon. At one point I deleted my working folder by accident and all I have now are original files scattered around. It needs a lot of organizing, I just haven't been able to get around to it.
Jeroen Wrote:There's been people interested in working on Focus. I'll try to make a package with the uncompressed files soon. At one point I deleted my working folder by accident and all I have now are original files scattered around. It needs a lot of organizing, I just haven't been able to get around to it.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Future..0