• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Movieplayer.it scraper for Movies new version (Italian)
Cimi Wrote:or we could find out which hash algorithm uses movieplayer and add it to the url...

That would be the best thing but i have no idea how to do it.
KoTiX Wrote:That would be the best thing but i have no idea how to do it.

Reverse-engineering works Wink
I got it, it's a php function, now how we may include it in the xml? Hosting the "generating hash page" on the web and calling it?
or, if you could do some python, there's a python module to do so
Good news guys, spiff made the changes in the svn to filter the duplicated results.
I updated the scraper again to retrieve the same titles name from all the secondary links, it will help on the search too.
Is Cimi's work already in the scraper ?
chareos Wrote:Is Cimi's work already in the scraper ?

not yet, we are thinking about a solution
Here we go guys, we have a brand new search now, Cimi made the miracle Smile
The google search is still usable, just enable it in the settings if you need it.
Enjoy Smile
very very good job guys
nanny07 Wrote:very very good job guys
tnx Smile

And finally here is the final version (it's already a ticket in svn), I added an option to retreive from 1 to 4 pages of results from mp.it, just set the number in the scraper settings (obviously it will take a while to get all the results).

Enjoy Smile
and now... what about tv show? Big Grin

I don't know any site in italian
FYI, scraper was added to SVN.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Next week I'll update the movieplayer-tvshow scraper to include the same latest mods i made to this one (Cimi already provided me the search for tvshow too), and i'd like to be able to add the tvdb.com fanarts at least.

Enjoy the weekend for now Wink

p.s. I also submitted to the svn an update to the italian language translation for xbmc and for PM3-HD
vdrfan Wrote:FYI, scraper was added to SVN.

Tnx man Smile
KoTiX Wrote:Next week I'll update the movieplayer-tvshow scraper to include the same latest mods i made to this one (Cimi already provided me the search for tvshow too), and i'd like to be able to add the tvdb.com fanarts at least.

Enjoy the weekend for now Wink

p.s. I also submitted to the svn an update to the italian language translation for xbmc and for PM3-HD

Hurry up, not much time left before first beta and the hard feature freeze Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
still one bug!

With the moives: "Una pallottola spuntata", "Una pallottola spuntata 2 e 1/2" and "Una pallottola spuntata 33 1/3" the scraper give me, for all of them the same movie, the first one ("Una pallottola spuntata")
I try to rename the file in this way:
- Una pallottola spuntata
- Una pallottola spuntata 2
- Una pallottola spuntata 3
because when i try to search in the site the first movie is exactly what I am looking for, but without any result (always the first movie for all of them)
If you do a manual search with xbmc of just "Una pallottola spuntata" you'll have all of them.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movieplayer.it scraper for Movies new version (Italian)3