IntegerGreaterThan - how's it used?
So I can't choose between a fixedlist and a wraplist based on the number of items in those lists then?
I suspect not, correct. It's chicken and the egg - the control has to be filled before it knows how many items it has in it (and thus become visible or hidden), and it has to be visible to be filled.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I'll just stick to using the fixedlist for Seasons only as I can't really see Movies or TV Shows having less than 8 items in them.

Thanks.
Ok. You may wish to investigate the <movement> tag for your fixedlists, if you aren't already.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

jmarshall Wrote:Ok. You may wish to investigate the <movement> tag for your fixedlists, if you aren't already.

I've used that for a another view type but it wont work for this one thanks.

I just wanted a fixed focus position list that didn't wrap if there were less than 8 items in it so you don't see multiples onscreen.
a bit off topic, but would'nt something like this be very usable?

<control type=foo>
<conditional condition="blabla(50).IsBlabla">
<tag1>value</tag1>
<tag2>value</tag2>
</conditional>
<conditional condition="!blabla(50).IsBlabla">
<tag1>value</tag1>
<tag2>value</tag2>
</conditional>
</control>

or would this result in the same thing... chicken or egg? Huh
  • Livingroom - C2D E8400, P5N7A-VM on a Samsung 46" LE46M86 FullHD via HDMI
  • Kitchen - ASRock 330 HT Displayed on a Samsung Lapfit 22" dual touch screen LD220Z
  • Bedroom - LG Laptop on a 32" tv
Not if that's the control type your trying to specify on the fly.

jmarshall Wrote:I suspect not, correct. It's chicken and the egg - the control has to be filled before it knows how many items it has in it (and thus become visible or hidden), and it has to be visible to be filled.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Is there a way for us to get this info from the database beforehand instead?

ie

Code:
<visible>IntegerGreaterThan(videodb:// [seasons/current show] ,8)</visible>
By the way, I have no idea how the database works. Rolleyes
Hitcher Wrote:I'll just stick to using the fixedlist for Seasons only as I can't really see Movies or TV Shows having less than 8 items in them.
Movie/TV show lists often have less than 8 items if you are using search or things like actors/directors/studio/year. It's a pity it seems to be an all or nothing choice.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IntegerGreaterThan - how's it used?0