Lack Backgroung
Hi I am new to this forum, Im from Polish, my English is a little weak Rolleyes

On my XBMC on Windows, I installed the skin of Transparency V2, 01 but the on-screen Video, Music, Setting, no pictures. How do I enable them?

Welcome to the forums.

This usually happens due to your version of XBMC being too old. Either upgrade XBMC to a newer SVN release, or hold off until the next stable build comes out.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Works OK, downloaded the latest update from the sites - and it works http://danielpatton.com/user-accounts/XBMC-updates/:)

Is that what I write is to understand if I use a translator Eng-eng?:o
Same thing here. Updated to latest build yesterday and still nothing?!?
Maciej_27 Wrote:Works OK, downloaded the latest update from the sites - and it works http://danielpatton.com/user-accounts/XBMC-updates/:)

Is that what I write is to understand if I use a translator Eng-eng?:o

yes. :-)

b15nut Wrote:Same thing here. Updated to latest build yesterday and still nothing?!?

weird...if you can post a Debug Log on pastebin.com i'll have a look.

edit: i see you already fixed it yourself. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Well i solved the issue last night.... I cannot upgrade to the newest version of XBMC because of an old crappy Video card. What i did was i went threw every XML file and replaced the lines of code that had to do with getting the images with a simpler c:\program files\xmbx\..... location. worked. even fixed the weather images... I can post files if anyone is interested.. now i only fixed Videos, movies, pictures, music, settings, weather because thats all i used but i'm sure if you asked nicely i could finish or you could do it your self.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lack Backgroung0