• 113(current)
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
Yea I haven't poked my head around these forums in awhile... Wink
Are we still unable to manage genres or is it just on my end? I see you can add them, but not delete them or even sort by them.
@LakersFan

Read this https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/issues/4

We need contributors of the code denomination Wink to help wip XWMM into shape so it goes in XBMC repo.
Thanks uNiversal. Sorry, I should have known to check the github first. :/
Will there be a feature where we can edit all the information in the scraped shows and episodes, like episode number? Had to go into the DB manually changing some things that where incorrectly scraped and it took a while
@Hitmani

If someone adds and makes that feature work, sure, otherwise no. In any case if you have named things correctly you can remove and rescrape information, without going into db.
@LakersFan

Care to jump on github and report your findings, e.g XWMM version used, XBMC version, etc.

Gneres adding/removing seems to work fine, Srting however doesnt seem to work, feel free to open a issue on github with more details about that.

cheers.
Hi, I have a request, since I have multiple directories with movies, It would be possible to include the path files in export movie lists.
@seawolf

Feel free to open a issue on github for the feature request, however we need developers to do these things and there arent many of these extraordinary ppl working on XWMM. Like I said open the issue and make it a request with more infoo on what you want, because if its just vague and incomplete like forum post it wont be accepted.
(2013-12-17, 13:54)uNiversal Wrote: @LakersFan

Care to jump on github and report your findings, e.g XWMM version used, XBMC version, etc.

Gneres adding/removing seems to work fine, Srting however doesnt seem to work, feel free to open a issue on github with more details about that.

cheers.

I created a new "issue" on github with my specific genre issues. Hopefully it looks okay. Please let me know if you need any more info... https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/issues/45
ya you wont be able to show all genres (so default genres would probably be missing) like some default genres because the json rpc call doesnt work like that.

But you can add/remove/edit what genres show up. You will need to sleect the checkboxes and save details for it to work.

You can also add a issue for genre sorting that doesnt work, idk if fyfe or other devs will fix it but atm fyfe is the most active and only one doing any dev.
Hello all,

(2013-04-27, 09:38)r1mick Wrote: Still a blank page when it loads: http://<ipaddress>/files/index.html
I know this is quite old but I eventually found out (I had the same issue with 3.0.1): disable AdBlock (or any equivalent) if you have it...
The JS files used by the Files view are blocked by ABP.
You also need to be using Firefox, IE wont work not tested chrome, You can also create a rule on ABP that allows only XWMM files via open blockable content and click on entry.
While I'm here I have a question, I've browsed most of the thread (maybe too quickly) but could not found the answer: is it possible to change the film pictures with XWMM?
I am in the Files section and it's showing all the folders that are in my library. However, they are showing as dead links, when I know they are working. Any reason that might be?
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager8