[RELEASE] The Simpsons (Video) Plugin - All Seasons
Yeah not all items in this are played. That's because the files lay on a file hoster which only support an specific amount of traffic. After that limit has been reached the server refuses to give you the file you need to display it. Actually i can not change anything there.

I tried several Episodes and most for me worked. The rest has the problem with the limited traffic thing.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

now my Mediacenter-PC is completed and works perfekt.

Thank you!
good job on the simpsons plugin!!! i was wondering if it is something similar on the family guy plugin or if there is a working one out there already and if so where i can get one. thanks again the simpsons are back
tried this earlier and couldn't get any of the episodes to work? Is this a regional issue as in you can't watch then in the UK?

edit: just tried this on the pc from wtso.net and they were playing so it can't be regional. Speed test 6.5Mb and ping 60ms, constantly buffering...?
Is the plugin available in dharma?
Would love to have it Smile
Add on appears to be broken. Is there any chance this or Family Guy will be updated to work again? The shows are very entertaining.
I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure the site this links to is no longer even active, that's certainly the case for the Family Guy one.

There's plenty of other addons you can use to access Family Guy and Simpsons though - icefilms is a perfect example. You could add the Family Guy & Simpsons to your favourites in Ice Films so you don't have to search every time.
Appears to have moved. see http://wtso.net.

See also http://wfgo.net/ for family guy (: Looks like it could be possible to change a few things to make it work, but don't know how lol

EDIT after changing a few things (not sure what besides the original site address) I am able to return family guy episode info and pics, stream fails to load though.

Changed the Simpsons around, but not getting any results when going into the seasons. Fooie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] The Simpsons (Video) Plugin - All Seasons0