XBMC library cant find one season.
Hey!

Im having some trouble with one season of a series of mine.
I've tried both with and without a advancedsettings.xml in my Userdata folder and tried a lot of settings to make it work but without any luck. Hoping you guys can help me out.

My structure of the NON WORKING season looks like this:

Friends
Season 09
f0901ur.xvid-siso.r01

This is the first episode of the 9th season. This does not work. Its a series of .rXX files.

I dont think it has anything to do with the file extension because I have another season with the same extension and it works great.
The most similar and WORKING season has this structure:

Friends
Season 10
fs1001uc.xvid-siso.r01

That has only small changes in the filename that I dont think it would effect the result of showing the 9 season in XBMC. Both RAR-groups will generate an .avi file with a similar name as the .r01.

Any suggestions that can help me fix this problem?

Im running the latest XBMC-version in Ubuntu.

Url to debug log: http://pastebin.com/m7aea4845 It looks like there is some kind of problem with the 9 season starting at line 1137

Best Regards Krantz
What is the show name?

And a debug log of the scan would be helpful.
Initial problem that jumps out to me is that you file names for season 9 won't work

i.e f0901ur.xvid-siso/f0901ur.xvid-siso.avi

change to friends.S09E01.ur.xvid-siso.avi
prae5 Wrote:Initial problem that jumps out to me is that you file names for season 9 won't work

i.e f0901ur.xvid-siso/f0901ur.xvid-siso.avi

change to friends.S09E01.ur.xvid-siso.avi

The filename must be the problem, but its kind of starnge since the 10th season has almost the exact same name and its working.

But i would really like to solve this problem by using some setting in advacedsettings.xml so I dont have to rename every single file. Each .avi is in a rar-archive that i would like to keep.

But what to write in advancedsettings-xml with this structure?

Friends
Season.09
f0901ur.xvid-siso.rXX/f0901ur.xvid-siso.avi
Some of your Season 10 files have the same problem too:

DEBUG: could not enumerate file /media/Media/TV-Serier/Friends/Season.10/Friends.S10E05.UNCUT.DVDRip.XviD-SiSO/fs1005uc.xvid-siso/fs1005uc.xvid-siso.avi

The files from Season 10 that do match are named differently:

friends.s10e19-20.the.last.one.dvdrip.xvid.fragment.avi
Nice work prae5 - great to see someone troubleshooting this problem correctly Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

prae5 Wrote:Some of your Season 10 files have the same problem too:

DEBUG: could not enumerate file /media/Media/TV-Serier/Friends/Season.10/Friends.S10E05.UNCUT.DVDRip.XviD-SiSO/fs1005uc.xvid-siso/fs1005uc.xvid-siso.avi

The files from Season 10 that do match are named differently:

friends.s10e19-20.the.last.one.dvdrip.xvid.fragment.avi

Thanks for all your help! I extracted the .avi and changed the name of it and now it works just fine. I guess i can store my "wrong-name"-RAR's somewhere else! Smile Thanks again for great service! Smile
the regexp matching for tvshows should include an option to get season and episode from the foldername instead of the filename, just like the movie scraper does.
o_dog Wrote:the regexp matching for tvshows should include an option to get season and episode from the foldername instead of the filename, just like the movie scraper does.

An explicit option sounds like a good idea imo. Create a ticket for it and we'll see what we can do...
-= Team Kodi developer fueled by heavy metal =-
Better default regexps that include searching the path, sure.

No need for any options.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC library cant find one season.0