XBMCLive install to HDD and Bluetooth PS3 Remote
Hi all,

Bought myself a ASrock 330 and a PS3 remote to replace my old xbox v1!

I am having a nightmare trying to get the remote to work correctly. I have tried the XBMCScript to no luck, also the bluetoothng and lirc way without luck.
The python scripts in each case find the remote no problem and they tell me its paired but I don't know what to do from there to see if its actually working (I suspect it isnt)

However I can use the remote if I use the method using xbmc-ps3remote so I know my bluetooth stack at least works. But this is very tedious and I anticipate expensive with batteries! Big Grin

Can anyone point me in the correct direction to getting this set up automatically?

Thanks
I am also actually having a similar problem (using both XBMC live installed to the HDD and Ubuntu Minimal).

Using XBMScript I can identify and pair my remote but it does not appear to work after doing this. I assume there are additional steps required?

If someone could be so kind as to explain in detail what needs to be done to get this working I would highly appreciate it.
search function?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=60713
There are massive amounts of information about doing this yes. But most of the posts have info on a few methods and it is not clear on what is needed. I have tried everything I have found so I assume I am at some point mixing something up.

And your way of doing it does not work for me, I can't seem to find any logging on why it is failing either.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCLive install to HDD and Bluetooth PS3 Remote0