[Apple TV] TV Thumb/Fanart Download Hang
I've noticed that when I go to set the thumb for a TV show or even set a fanart image that the select list has a lot of "downloading image..." placeholders, but it seems to hang, also it won't let me browse for one on my filesystem.

Movies works just fine but TV shows seems to have the issue.

Anyone else having this problem? Got a fix?

Thanks.
ubermac Wrote:I've noticed that when I go to set the thumb for a TV show or even set a fanart image that the select list has a lot of "downloading image..." placeholders, but it seems to hang, also it won't let me browse for one on my filesystem.

Movies works just fine but TV shows seems to have the issue.

Anyone else having this problem? Got a fix?

Thanks.

it could be an issue with thetvdb.com, that site is known to be very slow at times.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I checked the browsing issue on my ATV and I can browse for my files.

Ubermac doesn't mention which svn he is running...

As for TV shows, its not just TV shows that can hang, I get it with movies too but I found that updating the library in peak hours is asking for trouble so I disabled "Update library on startup" and just do it on demand.

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
Yes it seems it's most likely an issue with the 9.11 alpha 1 build for ATV. it does it in all skins... *sigh* looks like another SVN update is needed.

Is there a quick way to do this?
ubermac Wrote:Is there a quick way to do this?

To do what, revert to an earlier XBCM or disable "Update Library on startup"

Running Kodi 18.9
jpf55 Wrote:To do what, revert to an earlier XBCM or disable "Update Library on startup"

Sorry. No to update to the latest SVN... other than manually FTPing the .app
ubermac Wrote:Sorry. No to update to the latest SVN... other than manually FTPing the .app

I just mount the frontrow partition and drag and drop the replacement XBMC in the Applications folder but my ATV is networked to the mac

Running Kodi 18.9
jpf55 Wrote:I just mount the frontrow partition and drag and drop the replacement XBMC in the Applications folder but my ATV is networked to the mac

Ok cool. It's that simple then. Thanks...
LOL so much for simple... won't load from the path now...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Apple TV] TV Thumb/Fanart Download Hang0