Backdrops not displaying
For some reason, backdrops are not displaying in any view in XBMC. All I get is a black backdrop on the home screen and instead of the theatre curtains. This happens across *all* versions of Aeon -- Auriga, ShowMix, Aeon65 -- and several different builds of XBMC. Am I overlooking something obvious?
backdrops as in menu backdrops? or movie fanart backdrops?
Menu backdrops, the ones set from the "Customise" screen. They refuse to show up, even if I manually set them.
trappleton Wrote:For some reason, backdrops are not displaying in any view in XBMC. All I get is a black backdrop on the home screen and instead of the theatre curtains. This happens across *all* versions of Aeon -- Auriga, ShowMix, Aeon65 -- and several different builds of XBMC. Am I overlooking something obvious?

i guess the problems lays in the different xbmc builds. Could you be more specific wich other svn-builds you tried.
Its a typical "too old" xbmc build problem.
Yah I just upgraded to XBMC_for_Windows-9.04.1-repack2.exe (Babylon), and I'm having the exact same problem.
Upgraded? That's old.
I'm having the same issue, running SVN r24368 on ATV and no luck. Even conditional weather images do not load. Please help
Same here, r24368 on Windows. Only affecting Aeon Hitched and Aeon 65, other skins are working fine.

Fanart is visible for a split second when entering Movies or TV Shows but is then replaced by the curtains. Fanart is also visible in fullscreen info - just seems to be the main browser that's affected.

EDIT: Fixed it by cycling through background settings (fanart to background to off to fanart again) and it works.
Nate Dogg III Wrote:Same here, r24368 on Windows. Only affecting Aeon Hitched and Aeon 65, other skins are working fine.

Fanart is visible for a split second when entering Movies or TV Shows but is then replaced by the curtains. Fanart is also visible in fullscreen info - just seems to be the main browser that's affected.

EDIT: Fixed it by cycling through background settings (fanart to background to off to fanart again) and it works.

Can you elaborate your "fix" a little more. I'm having this problem as well, but I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Backdrops not displaying0