Music Video fanart !
Hey guys, I know there is tons and tons of fanart threads but not much on music video fanart. I've been having trouble on displaying fanart when I go to music videos, it just displays the backdrops from music. Is there a way to display artist fanart each time you scroll down ?
I am looking for something similar, any help
It should use music fanart, once you set it up correctly there it should work for music videos also.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
yeah I know, thats what i was thinking because music fanart works perfectly...
Could it be that i have Nfo files for the music videos ? therefore xbmc doesnt search for fanart ? Something along those lines?
I just did a test scan using dummy mvids with nfos couple of days ago, what I noticed if the artist exists in the Music Library and has Fanart, it should show up for music videos.
It might require this recentish fix though
http://www.xbmc.org/trac/changeset/23013
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Interestingly enough you will only get fanart in the Music Video title node, not in artist or album nodes it seems.
hmm...I will definitely try this out because just scrapping the music videos without nfo it gives me the wrong artist and titles.
Hopefully it works out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Video fanart !0