InfoLabel for subtitle and audio language
When using the fullscreen video player is there an infolabel for audio and subtitle language?

eg. VideoPlayer.AudioLanguage, VideoPlayer.SubtitleLanguage

It would be nice to have when using the remote, switching audio or subtitle languages on the fly and have it show up on the screen what language it is.
why not create a trac Smile
Am I correct to assume ListItem.SubtitleLanguage doesn't get returned if the subtitle is a file instead of being embedded? Any way we can get it to see the .srt / .sub / what-have-you subtitle file?
Sranshaft Wrote:Am I correct to assume ListItem.SubtitleLanguage doesn't get returned if the subtitle is a file instead of being embedded? Any way we can get it to see the .srt / .sub / what-have-you subtitle file?

detecting separate subtitle files may technically be possible but detecting the language of the subtitle file would be close to impossible i guess...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Not if they follow a set filename pattern. I always name my subtitle files <moviename>-eng.srt. Using the standard 3 letter abr. for the language it should be possible to pick it up. This would follow the naming standard of the other files XBMC looks for; ie, NFO, fanart, thumbnail.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
InfoLabel for subtitle and audio language0