HI Ronie I Need Your Help!
Ronie.transparency skin is the best for my xbox but i have a problem with the video and moovies I have been looking at all these posts but I cant seem to be able to figure it out. i cant select cover flow or fanart i only get view list thumnail full list.
wy is that i tried 3 difrent xbmc ver and i tried transparency 2.0 and 2.01
please reply I have been trying for 5 days.and no luck

thank u in advance carlo.
carlo3do Wrote:Ronie.transparency skin is the best for my xbox but i have a problem with the video and moovies I have been looking at all these posts but I cant seem to be able to figure it out. i cant select cover flow or fanart i only get view list thumnail full list.

what's the version of xbmc you're using ?

list, full-list and thumbnails are the only views available at the root of your library, but if you browse down to the actual movie list, the other views should also be available.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
carlo3do Wrote:Ronie.transparency skin is the best for my xbox but i have a problem with the video and moovies I have been looking at all these posts but I cant seem to be able to figure it out. i cant select cover flow or fanart i only get view list thumnail full list.

It sounds like your in file mode instead of library mode.
Have you set you content of the movies to movies?
Press THANK USER if I Help
thank u i did it and it work perfectly Ronie is it possible to use the slide and cover flow in games section and how do i do that??
i liked the slide view better than the fanart view its more cooler
thank u
please reply
carlo3do Wrote:thank u i did it and it work perfectly Ronie is it possible to use the slide and cover flow in games section and how do i do that??
i liked the slide view better than the fanart view its more cooler
thank u
please reply

i'll add it to my to-do list, but it'll be a lot of work.
the slide and especially the coverflow code is a bit complex, so don't expect anything soon. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HI Ronie I Need Your Help!0