UFC help
So I discovered that themoviedb.org (or maybe its .com? idk) im usin the mediastream skin. but here is what is going on. in the home.xml file i changed the "my pics button" to "Watch UFC" and i also changed the <onclick> to ActiveWindow(MyVideoLibrary). basically i just want to know if there is any way i can display just the UFC fights in the menu and not all the movies.
jrice219 Wrote:So I discovered that themoviedb.org (or maybe its .com? idk) im usin the mediastream skin. but here is what is going on. in the home.xml file i changed the "my pics button" to "Watch UFC" and i also changed the <onclick> to ActiveWindow(MyVideoLibrary). basically i just want to know if there is any way i can display just the UFC fights in the menu and not all the movies.
Make a smartplaylist then point to that.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Thank you! I'll try that right now Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UFC help0