xbmc weird behaviour (crash, log provided)
I manage to install xbmc under ubuntu 9.04 yesterday and everything seems to running perfectly! I have one issue which I find it weird. When you are watching a movie for example, after lets say 15mins, the program shut itself off. At first I thought it was save screen and power management but it isn't. In order to run xbmc again, I have to reopen it! Can anyone help me?
I'm having the same issue...

I'm running a fully fresh installation og Karmic Koala, and the ned 9.11 alpha(SVN PPA)

When browsing my movies library, it closes after like 3-4 clicks on the arrow buttons.

Some times it does it in the Videos, where i'm using file view, and some times it manages to start a movie, and the closes after a short time of playing.

I hope it's a know issue, and i'm looking forward to a fix

Keep up the AMAZING work XBMC crew
logs.......
MBP late 2009 - TimeCapsule 2TB - Harmony One+ - Readynas NV+ 8TB RAID5 - Mac Mini late 2009 with 10.9.0 and VDA - Panasonic TX-PG420ES -
Crashlog? I can paste it when I get home.. I'm stuck @ work atm.
Ok I just uploaded a crash log in megaupload. Check it out.
I take it nobody can help me?
Try pastebin.ca or many of the other paste services, where people don't have to jump through hopes to see your logs.

Also, please consider that this is an international forum so waiting 24 hours before bumping is good practise to give everyone a chance to read your post.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Sorry! I was impatient! I've posted the crash log here
It's already fixed in SVN by the looks.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc weird behaviour (crash, log provided)0