Help help!!!
Sad 
The whole day ive been installing and reinstall aeon and XBMC. everytime there is always something wrong like the video wasnt playing, the backdrops were not working, keep crashing ect.

does anyone know where i can get aeon showmix and MSBC that work togethor and plays videos like mkv and MP4.
1. What build of XBMC you on?

2. System? Mac, ATV, Windows, XBOX...

3. Any problems with other skins?
Um im installiung and installing a lot of versions, i just want to know what versions are people using in xbmc and aeon showmix that works for windows 7
I know how u feel just found xbmc and spent a week trying to get everything working then upgraded windows 7 and had to do it all over today but I finale got it to work Im redoing all my meda now. im useing aeon65, and im not sure where to see what xbmc I have. I think it is 24148. My problem was on the newer ones it wouldn't open in full screen on my 2nd monitor, and when if I opened up movies the info would work(multiwall) but then go to TV it would show no info. And if i went to TV first then to movies the info popup wouldn't come up. But got the right version I had to do a clean install after trying to replace files and no xbmc would work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help help!!!0