TV Series - already watched flag?
spiff Wrote:they are of course automagically marked as watched after they have been .. watched

Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I do not want anything to be marked at all.

Further i can't find a setting or file to see where xbmc keeps history of such items. A little guidance is needed.

I am using XBMC 9.11 Camelot Final from xbmc.org and so far it has been pretty okay for me. I simply do not want to use any scrappers/library mode - just plain old simple browse smb shares and click to watch. Resume is also not required as all the fast forward works marvellously.
Mshake, just don't use that features.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
thanks but i do not use the features but after I watch something, it flags the file with a tick automatically... i can disable this as mentioned by pressing w on my keyboard but i use MCE remote predominantly.

I am asking how to disable this 'automagically' marking watched items so I can forget it about it in the future Smile

Sorry I am being a little wierd...I know a lot of people uses the library and scrappers/etc but I do not use them at all. In the past there's used to be a button in Settings - > Video -> whereby I had the option to select Use/Do not Use Library in PM3/HD but since a some versions ago, this button disappear from PM3 and it's not available in Confluence either...

I am referring to the circled red button. How to re-enable or find this option to disable library system wide? No skin now has this option

Image Image
Try via advancedsettings.xml ..
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <videolibrary>
    <enabled>false</enabled>
  <videolibrary>
<advancedsettings>

Still unsure why the ticks are that bad Wink They're just visible indicators if you have watched that file.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Gracias - will certainly try that. Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Series - already watched flag?0