[ATV] Browse Dialog Issue
AppleTV 3.0.1
XBMC 9.11 alpha 1 R24249
Installed via Launcher 3.2Beta3

Using multiple skins, when I navigate to skin settings, then to any skin change that requires input for Browsing the file system, I receive a blank dialog box with no folders to navigate thru or select. The following log is specific to Transparency! 2.0 with navigating to change the background for the video section. However, this same issue occurs with Transparency! 2.01, the included PM3D, and others. This issue also occurs if I navigate to change script locations for items like Subtitle script location.

This occurs from a fresh clean install of XBMC after updating the ATV to 3.0.1.

XBMC Log @ http://pastebin.ca/1665999

I am able to manually work around the issue if I manually modify the guisettings.xml file in userdata.
AppleTV 3.0.2, iMac 10.6.2, Launcher 3.2.4, (AppleTV Installed with Launcher), SVN: XBMC 9.11 (R26018).
I believe it's already been fixed in SVN. Camelot Alpha 2 should be out fairly soon.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks for the quick reply Jonathan!
AppleTV 3.0.2, iMac 10.6.2, Launcher 3.2.4, (AppleTV Installed with Launcher), SVN: XBMC 9.11 (R26018).
Cannot replicate in alpha 2, brings me to home.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV] Browse Dialog Issue0