FanArt Not Showing For Movies On External Drive
Hi,
I am new to the forum so I am not sure if this is where I can get the right help. I have used XBMC with all my movies that were stored on my D drive (Virtual partition of my internal physical hard drive). I am running Windows 7, everything works fine. I hooked up an external 1 TB drive via esata and added it as a new source called "Movies 2". I set hte content to movie and to grab from IMDB. I also set the scraper to grab stuff from IMDB as well. Ive basically tried everything I could think of and yet there is no fan art for the movies on the external drive. I can see thumbnails as well as movie info, but no fanart. Please help
Thanks,
Jeremy
nevermind, figured it out no thanks to anyone here....
You could share what you did to help others out.
HTPC= AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 l Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G l G Skill 2GB l HVR-1800 l PVR-150 l Ultra MicroFly Case l 180GB SATA l 250GB IDE
Old HTPC Build / Current 780G HTPC Build / My Website
basically the folder with all my movies on the internal hard drive were contained within the folder "Movies". The movies on my external hard drive were also in the folder titled "Movies". Basically there is a conflict in XBMC and for the external drive, when I changed the folder title to "Movies 2", it worked fine

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FanArt Not Showing For Movies On External Drive0