• 11(current)
Transparency! v2.10 beta available for testing
Cranial Wrote:Found a problem with the skin settings for media flags not being honoured:

thanx, iirc it's been mentioned before, so most likely i've already fixed it.
but i'll have another look just to be sure.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
taxigps Wrote:bug and suggest about script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml

thanx for the code & suggestions.
i'll have to review the entire file anyway to see if it works correctly with the new CU Lyrics script.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:thanx for the code & suggestions.
i'll have to review the entire file anyway to see if it works correctly with the new CU Lyrics script.

or you can try LRC Lyrics Laugh
everytime i chose games from home menu, this happen while scanning media info even if im not using fanart view

lipo Wrote:everytime i chose games from home menu, this happen while scanning media info even if im not using fanart view

you're probably using fanart view in 'Programs'.
Games and Programs are basically the same.
I still wish it had a banner view
ronie Wrote:you're probably using fanart view in 'Programs'.
Games and Programs are basically the same.

i've check ronie,
i never use fanart for program, now im using full list view for programs n list view for games
it only happen when i chose games.
emulator, programs displays normaly
I'm not sure if anyone had already mentioned this, but every time I notice it, I keep forgetting to report it. In the Slide library view, moving down to the scroll bar and sliding over (or hitting Page Up or Page Down) causes you to move 37 places over. I'm thinking it should either be 6, which would center the movie just offscreen, or 11, which would give you a new row of titles.
KevinSartori Wrote:I'm not sure if anyone had already mentioned this, but every time I notice it, I keep forgetting to report it. In the Slide library view, moving down to the scroll bar and sliding over (or hitting Page Up or Page Down) causes you to move 37 places over. I'm thinking it should either be 6, which would center the movie just offscreen, or 11, which would give you a new row of titles.

thanx, i never noticed it, but you're right.
coverflow view and picture polaroid view had a similar issues, so i fixed all of them.

cheers.
I'm going to grab this and test it right now, thanks!

EDIT: OK I've been using it for a few minutes now and I am really enjoying it Smile You have done a fantastic job designing the skin!

A couple of things:

- Is there a way the user can change the default view? My favorite (in general) is the Fanart View, and I would love to make that the default view, and then set other views as a go through various sections. Will that be possible?

-Second, I love you are making it (in Slide view) that you can skip pages, however it seems that it skips too many movies, from what I can tell five. If you were to skip through pages looking for a movie to watch, you are bound to miss the tail ends Smile
I love my Mac Mini :;):
Hey, Ronie. I noticed this comment from Waffa:

Waffa Wrote:7-12-2009: MiniMeedia Waffa! 1.7

Added:
* Hide views in Videofiles / MusicLibrary / pictures / programs !!: See skin settings/(All) to hide views.

Make your skin fast and gain memory....hide the views you don't use !!!!!
This really works for all platforms.

I use XBMC on AppleTV, so memory is an issue, but Transparency works pretty well with it. It's not always 100% smooth, though, and I was wondering if the ability to hide the views that I don't use would lighten up the memory usage and make the UI a bit snappier?

Thanks again for all of the great work you put in to Transparency! I just can't find anything better...
UnisonRuss Wrote:- Is there a way the user can change the default view? My favorite (in general) is the Fanart View, and I would love to make that the default view, and then set other views as a go through various sections. Will that be possible?

xbmc should remember the view your using in each section.
so you only need to select it once and the next time xbmc will use that view.
UnisonRuss Wrote:-Second, I love you are making it (in Slide view) that you can skip pages, however it seems that it skips too many movies, from what I can tell five. If you were to skip through pages looking for a movie to watch, you are bound to miss the tail ends Smile

as mentioned in the other reply, slide view will behave correctly in the next release. ;-)
I have previously been running XBMC 9.11 Beta 1 with Transparency v2.01 and it's been working great!

Yesterday I installed XBMC 9.11 Beta 2 and Transparency v2.10 (I did a clean install). Now all my backdrops are gone, and the shutdown menu is not centered on the screen. Has this been reported before?

My OS is Windows 7. Can provide screenshots if needed.

Thanks for a great skin!

EDIT: NEVERMIND this... I downloaded the wrong file and tried to use Transparency v2.10 on XBMC 9.04.1... Blush
KevinSartori Wrote:Hey, Ronie. I noticed this comment from Waffa:

yep, i saw it a few days ago and found his findings quite interesting.
i was already wondering when someone would request a similar thing for Transparency! ;-)

KevinSartori Wrote:I use XBMC on AppleTV, so memory is an issue, but Transparency works pretty well with it. It's not always 100% smooth, though, and I was wondering if the ability to hide the views that I don't use would lighten up the memory usage and make the UI a bit snappier?

Thanks again for all of the great work you put in to Transparency! I just can't find anything better...

if you want to help out with some testing let me know. my pc & htpc both have plenty of ram, so i doubt i could notice the difference myself.

if you could tell me which parts of xbmc don't run smooth (videolibrary for instance), i could create some modified files for you to test.

cheers.
Getting low memory problems on both of my Xbox xbmc... Textures might have to be scaled a little for this platform
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v2.10 beta available for testing0