[MOD] Aeon GRID skin idea (pics included)
Aeon GRID

This is an idea I had for a mod for the Aeon skin. It was originally used on the Meedio chrome theme and was discontinued. I still like the looks of it. It's fully working but my skinning skill is bare minimum. I've just modded the existing Aeon skin. Here are some actual screenshots. Feedback welcome.

Click on image to enlarge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BETA 001

Install Instructions

1. Download from here.

2. Unzip to the skin folder.

3. Select AeonGrid skin.

Basic Instructions

1. Press down button to get the grid to the bottom.

2. Settings/customize/shortcuts to populate home menu.

Settings are just like the standard Aeon settings.

Extra Info

A. The only thing that is different from the Aeon Skin is the main menus.

B. Be sure that you XBMC is up to date as of 11-16-09.
HTPC= AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 l Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G l G Skill 2GB l HVR-1800 l PVR-150 l Ultra MicroFly Case l 180GB SATA l 250GB IDE
Old HTPC Build / Current 780G HTPC Build / My Website
looks the same as normal Aeon really apart from the menu imo i'm looking for totally fresh skins
z][ggy;437165 Wrote:looks the same as normal Aeon really apart from the menu imo i'm looking for totally fresh skins
That's why it's a mod. Wink
HTPC= AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 l Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G l G Skill 2GB l HVR-1800 l PVR-150 l Ultra MicroFly Case l 180GB SATA l 250GB IDE
ok it does not seem much of a mod but like i said it's just my opinion Wink
z][ggy;437177 Wrote:ok it does not seem much of a mod but like i said it's just my opinion Wink

I have many more ideas for submenus and things, but my skinning skills aren't that great.
dhrandy Wrote:I have many more ideas for submenus and things, but my skinning skills aren't that great.

nor are mine lol atleast your having a go that's the main thing Wink
good idea.
Thumbs Up 
NodGood idea.
Is there any beta ver. now?
I cant wait to try it.
Looks good nice to see someone trying different things.
I'll get a beta soon. It'll be pretty rough. Hopefully I can find someone that wants to work with me and get a full skin. Thanks for the support.
First post updated with Beta download. Enjoy.
Thanks For the download going to see if I can incorporate this into showmix as I dont want to loose what I have for the sake of a new front menu.
ill let you know How i get on....
Ram2000 Wrote:Thanks For the download going to see if I can incorporate this into showmix as I dont want to loose what I have for the sake of a new front menu.
ill let you know How i get on....
Awesome. I'm sure you can do more with it than I can.
dhrandy Wrote:Awesome. I'm sure you can do more with it than I can.

Dont bet on it Laugh im crap copy and paste FTW....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon GRID skin idea (pics included)0