All TV scrapers broken
Riderzzz Wrote:look at http://www.xbmc.org ?

Doh! Noted!
fozzieb Wrote:yeh can't get it to work at all for tv shows, no mater which one i choose

The only scraper i've EVER managed to get working is thetvdb.com Smile
So - question... The last few days I've been having problems because XBMC isn't even finding my new episodes. I was under the impression that the scrapers were only used to pull the episode info, but my episodes should show up in the list either way. Do I have a different problem?
Peligrozo Wrote:I was under the impression that the scrapers were only used to pull the episode info, but my episodes should show up in the list either way. Do I have a different problem?

Your new episodes will not show in your Library till tvdb is back online.....Till then just do what I do, play them from the Video section.
Is there a way to change the default scraper?
http://thetvdb.com/ back online! However, xbmc don't get any data from the site... deleted the cache, no luck so far!

LE: i see the site it's worked on... so I'm assuming I'm too impatient... Good thing they came back.
I can confirm that, thetvdb.com is back online, but the Scraper isn't working anymore... i think they changed their links!
I'm also trying everything to get the thetvdb.com scraper working again, but no dice. I've even completely deleted all the XBMC profile and deleted all .nfo's and .tbn's.

Maybe their old IP address is cached somewhere? I noticed they are on a new one.
I can confirm this behavior. The strange this is, TVRename picked up all the information fine...

Edit for debug log:

Code:
13:11:27 T:3708 M:1133670400   DEBUG: found episode based match f:\californication\californication - s03e08 - the apartment.mkv (s3e8) [[Ss]([0-9]+)[\.-]?[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)$]
13:11:27 T:3708 M:1133670400   DEBUG: FileCurl::Open(02D1D0B8) http://www.thetvdb.com/api/1D62F2F90030C444/series/80349/all/en.zip
13:11:27 T:3708 M:1133633536   DEBUG: XFILE::CFileCurl::CReadState::FillBuffer: curl failed with code 22
13:11:27 T:3708 M:1133633536   ERROR: CFileCurl::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream.
13:11:27 T:3708 M:1133633536   DEBUG: FileCurl::Close(02D1D0B8) http://www.thetvdb.com/api/1D62F2F90030C444/series/80349/all/en.zip
13:11:27 T:3708 M:1133633536   ERROR: CIMDB::InternalGetEpisodeList: Unable to retrieve web site
13:11:27 T:3708 M:1133649920   DEBUG: Not adding item to library as no info was found :(
13:11:27 T:3708 M:1133649920   DEBUG: VIDEO::CVideoInfoScanner::DoScan - Finished dir: F:\Californication\
EpNamer and XBMC fail to get information from thetvdb.com but other scrapers are working.
I think we need a Scraper Update for thetvdb.com Smile
The Guv. Wrote:EpNamer and XBMC fail to get information from thetvdb.com but other scrapers are working.
I can get movie scrapers going, but have had zero luck getting any TV scrapers happening.
That's because Movie scrapers don't use thetvdb at all.
As the name says, it's purely for TV content.
All TV scrapers (even the IMDb one) use thetvdb at some point for
fan art or banners...
hanzoh Wrote:That's because Movie scrapers don't use thetvdb at all.
As the name says, it's purely for TV content.
All TV scrapers (even the IMDb one) use thetvdb at some point for
fan art or banners...
Yeah - I was just clarifying with the guy who said other TV scrapers are working.

By the way, I just rolled back to Babylon and thetvdb was working. Timed out after collecting a few shows, as my ADSL has just been limited to 64k till the end of the month.. but it did just work for 3 shows, multiple series. Maybe thetvdb is slowly recovering their info from their caches as they described.

I rolled back to Babylon as the display was not customisable enough on the beta - kept sticking to resolutions that didn't match my plasma.
uncertainty Wrote:Have the same issue using alpha-1. No matter what tv scraper I choose it continues to try to use TVDB which is down. Will supply debug logs if needed but with everyone else reporting it I doubt they are needed.

Hi uncertainty, Just a quick question unrelated to the post, although I can't get my tv shows library to update... How did you manage to have that pretty usefull html version of your library?
Thanks a lot! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All TV scrapers broken0