"Go To" time mark functionality
(2014-10-11, 01:49)garfield207 Wrote: I am surpirsed that not many people feel a need for 'go to' button on an XBMC skin. Neither Apple TV nor Fire TV has remote with keyboard with numbers. On OUYA I could use track pad to jump ahead in a video. It wasn't perfect but I could jump to where I wanted in a video after a few tries. A 'go to' button which brings up number pad on screen would be prefect.

Get a proper remote Wink
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
I'd love to see this added as well. Maybe someone will see this and be inspired to try and implement it. Until then, I use a remote with a number pad.
(2014-10-11, 02:54)lrusak Wrote:
(2014-10-11, 01:49)garfield207 Wrote: I am surpirsed that not many people feel a need for 'go to' button on an XBMC skin. Neither Apple TV nor Fire TV has remote with keyboard with numbers. On OUYA I could use track pad to jump ahead in a video. It wasn't perfect but I could jump to where I wanted in a video after a few tries. A 'go to' button which brings up number pad on screen would be prefect.

Get a proper remote Wink

Then why have Play, Pause, FF buttons on OSD? Proper remotes have those buttons too. Even unproper remotes have those ones. ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Go To" time mark functionality0