Ronie .. about Movies List in Fanart view
Hi Ronie ..

Thanks for your hard work to deliver this amazing skin to all of us.

I want to ask you if there is a way to shorten the list (Even More) than (Short List) .. I want it to be in the same size of the movie title banner in Fanart view ? is there a file that I can edit to make shorter ? I want it to view 5 or 3 movie names only .. so I can see the full fanart view Smile

Thanks mate .
i can only give you a few hints if you want to try it yourself.
there's three things that need to be done:
- first, make the list shorter, this has to be done in View-Fanart.xml
- second, slide the background panel a bit further to the bottom, edit MyVideoNav.xml for this (or any other My***.xml file if you also want it in other sections besides movies)
- third, create a new scrollbar that matches the size of your new list, check Includes.xml for this.

just search the three files i mentioned for FanartShort and FanartLong to see how it's currently done.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi Ronie ..

I opened the files .. but didn't know which numbers to change !
can you please guide me to the numbers I should change in each file ?
What are the default numbers to look for them ?

Thanks
i'm sorry, but i really don't have the time to create custom code for everyone...
i don't mind handing out a few hints and tips, but that's all i'll be able to do.

you can always check the xbmc skinning manual if you need some further guidance.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ronie .. about Movies List in Fanart view0