No thumbs after scan - Possible conflict with MediaBrowser/Metabrowser?
I'm running Camelot A2 and used the script in the sticky thread to pull down the various AEON variations. Added a source for my DIVX movies. Chose automatic scan and to use folder names. Set the source to themoviedb. Scan ran, but ran very quickly and when I go to the Movies library I can see all my movies, but no thumbnails or cover art.

I also have mediabrowser set up in media center and use metabrowser to download metadata, so there are already metadata files in my movie folders. Could this be causing a conflict with XBMC? Does anyone know of a script that would delete all the metadata from my movie folders (AND NOT THE MOVIES), so I could retest XBMC with the folders cleaned out? It's easy to re-run metabrowser if I want them back.

I'm going back and forth over whether to use XBMC or Mediabrowser for my primary source for movies and tv.

Thanks.

Kevin
A Debug Log during a scan (just refresh one movie) will tell you everything you need to know.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No thumbs after scan - Possible conflict with MediaBrowser/Metabrowser?0