Anyone use Logitech diNovo Mini with XBMC Linux?
@tyche can you share your keymap moddings please? I'm using it for month now too, but the TAB/ESC is not really a beauty ...
willie2z Wrote:I also have a Logitech Dinovo Mini, and i'm havin' some issiues with the standby function.
I installed my xbmc on a ION330 from the live disc, and it's running perfectly.

But, when i push the standby button, the system goes into a standby mode, and then powers itself up again..
Except from a fresh boot. If i reboot the system, and watches a movie, i can use the standby function normally. But only once. then I have to reboot again to use it again.

Does anybody else have this problem ?
Search the forums for usbcore.autosuspend=-1 It needs to be in your grub boot options (this one had me scratching my head for a while too!!!)
arad85>>
heh, kan you be more specific which file I need to add this line to ?
i added it to /boot/grub/default
but the problem is still the same. Sad
To get suspend to work more than once edit /boot/grub/menu.lst and find the line

kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.31-16-generic root=UUID=... ro quiet splash xbmc=autostart,nodiskmount,setvolume loglevel=0

and change it to

kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.31-16-generic root=UUID=... ro quiet splash usbcore.autosuspend=-1 xbmc=autostart,nodiskmount,setvolume loglevel=0
Hello,

I'm using a Logitech diNovo mini since almost a full year now and have no problems with it whatsoever all is working fine, I've just tested now the shutdown/sleep native buttons on the keyboard and it works the way it should under W7 x64 (up to date),

On the other hand my HTPC is running 24/7 so I never really use this function, hope that helps, this looks more like a Linux distribution situation! Cheers
SUCCESS... It works... i thank you. Have a nice weekend. Wink
willie2z Wrote:SUCCESS... It works... i thank you. Have a nice weekend. Wink
Great!! You have a good one too Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone use Logitech diNovo Mini with XBMC Linux?0