• 3(current)
Rev24811 + Confluence = AWESOME!
FattyMcDirty Wrote:today? Smile sooo... where'S the new build? i'm desperately waiting for a new svn build Smile

patience grasshopper Smile
davilla Wrote:patience grasshopper Smile

I'm very impatient!! Nod

All of you who are having problems due to the mouse setting are running out of date builds.

Just be patient - we're finalizing some stuff and the new Beta will be out soon.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

you're the man, Jezz_X. No teasers, no pre-alpha threads, just a badass skin. nice work.
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
rausch101 Wrote:you're the man, Jezz_X. No teasers, no pre-alpha threads, just a badass skin. nice work.

Totally agree, Jezz_X this skin is AWESOME!!!. Thank you very much, What a nice surprise.

cheers.
First very very nice features,
so funny.. I thought today it would be so great if the Mediastream could get a transparent-bar and here it is, thank you!

But it would be nice:

1. to get an option to remove all those red marked things and also removing the x's
2a. maybe a color selection for those highlighting things?
2b. the highlightnings are to strong,aggressiv
3. the ability to show the dvdmenu in the bar like it was handled in your mediastream_redux was very good (show only the dvdmenu if a dvd is present)
4. The fonts when you select a menu are to small
5. Are you happy about what happened to the very good old "info wrap view" for the Movies, I'm not I miss it Sad
6. the moving in the home bar is a bit to hyperactive, there is too much of dark light changing in the combination of those askance bars, a bit more simple or less conspicuous.

I hope you understood my poor english Wink

Hi Jezz !

I have to tell that this skin is good as it is for me. It really is the best skin now. combining all the good things from other skins. I have two things to mention:

- Would be great if on music info window xbmc could show the audio codec as an icon. Like in your skin with video files or like in Transparency skin's audio info window.

- There are some problems with Central European Characters in CAPS View. If i see it in lower resolutions (1280x800) the CE characters are not in one line with the others: Check this:

If i change font to not capped chars all OK.
Strange thing is that in windowed mode it is all ok until i maximize the window. It has something to do with H/W ratio.

Great work anyway, I just love it !
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
no eleven month wait!

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
no beta donation program ;-)

great work (as ever) Jezz_X.

i'm glad to see the default greyish skin has been replaced by something colorful.
it's a feast to the eye!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
oooh I am going to have to change my thinking with regard to 'great new skins in the pipeline'.

*cancels special 'team new skin' website
*cancels 9 months too early announcement
*cancels special early preview pay per view scheme
*cancels firework display designed to reveal what might be coming one day soon
*cancels flash video promotion that had more effort applied to it than the skin itself

Great to see XBMC take the next step... a nice shiny default skin that does what it says on the tin... "works!"

Got to love the quiet efficiency of the skinners who just work hard, and deliver great stuff. Many thanks!
queeup Wrote:Hmm ok I think I found the problem Smile
Code:
DEBUG: Error: Requested setting (input.enablemouse) was not found.  It must be case-sensitive
Debug Log: http://xbmc.pastebin.com/mebda520

Screenshots:
Image Image

Like jmarshall said your XBMC is out of date
From your log
Quote:Starting XBMC, Platform: GNU/Linux. Built on Nov 12 2009 (SVN:24548)
It needs newer you can't just take the skin it needs newer XBMC
Yea sorry I did it all the time Sad but It's working good with Alpha2 actually...
Waiting next ppa package Smile
Since I allready said this is based on my MS_Redux mod thought I might was well post a list of the changes I made over the last few weeks so people can see, since trac obviously doesn't list them.
Quote:Original
* added a second list mode to files view thats full width of the background (I personally use it for tvheadend channel lists)
* Fixed Open your Favourites didn't hide "Open Your" if you set the skin setting to hide the labels in home
* Moved the hacky reading file name flagging items (bluray hddvd) to the far right of the view instead of the left
* Made the Media flagging in infowrap view go all the way to the edge so nothing gets cut off
* Updated greek language thanks ydatografida from XBMC forums
* Made the Home Blade more transperant (you can now see the images under it)
* Better mouse control in the skins side menus (still nto prefect but much better)
* Added option to close dialogs with mouse
* Redid home menu graphics
* Moved "Power" and "Play Disc" off the home menu and onto the side
* Turned recently added python script off by default because it caused issues
* Added Background Media Playback in all windows (videos and viz show instead of backgrounds)
* Added a home Button to the "breadcrumb" bar at the top of windows so mouse users can go home (and for its looks)
* Updated and changed all the default background images

Version 1
* Removed Homeblade "Dirt" //// lines
* Moved the clock on home over a bit so its less "Out There"
* Renamed "Configure the SYSTEM" to "Change Your Settings" on home
* Removed "Skin Settings" and "Settings" from the new SETTINGS main menu
* Changed some "MediaStream Aqua Blue" colors into normal blue
* Fixed the mouse Hit Rectangle on the "extra options" button so going to side menu will no longer flash (hopefully)
* Removed the apple keys off the Progams backgrounds Smile

Version 2
* made the main menu items smaller now we can see all 7 defaults
* made the home menu a none wrapping fixed list so it has boundries and people can tell when it ends
* gave the home clock a date as well
* Changed Home Music Now Playing info
* Changed Home Video Playing info
* Fixed the mouse hit rectangle on the "Home" breadcrumb bar (easier to click)
* Redid the fullscreen Video Info and OSD to horizontal Layout instead of vertical ( http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/1286/...ot018k.jpg -- http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9505/...ot022z.jpg )
* Redid all the video OSD dialog (bookmarks, audio/video settings) so they fit with the new layout above

Version 3
* Changed the Standard (no cover) video icon in fullscreen info was too big so shrunk it
* Made the home clock a little wider because Wednesday 30th September might be too big for it
* Added the watched tick for TV Show Lists
* Cleaned up English strings.xml
* Updated the Settings\Appearance background shot on the tv
* Made the fullscreen info backgrounds more transperant (looks better on my tv)
* Skinned the Music Fullscreen playback (vis dialogs included) to the new horizontal way (still got lastfm button stuff to do)
* Made the home screen main menu fade out when the power,favourites and playdisc buttons have focus
* Added Seperator text item to Plugin Settings
* Changed Fullscreen Playback Posters now slide up instead of fade in

Version 4
* Remade the Drive Icons from scratch
* Remade the Folder Icons from scratch and removed all the old mediastream ones with hard coded english text on them (Movies, TV Shows) will make new ones for recently added and other stuff later if time permits
* Changed the default list mode to one that looks like AEONS but it really solves alot of issues with default icons being too big in 1080p (yukky scale) and also makes the default list itself 10% wider and 1 more item
* Added Missing clock for when fullscreen music info is up
* Removed thumbnails 2 view in music it was lame to nav in anyway
* Added an option to disable background vis and video (seperately)
* Re-added LAST.FM and LYRICS Buttons to the music OSD when needed
* Used the new stuff in revsion 23811 to make the home menu have a different (better ?) effect

Version 5
* Redesigned alot of the original views to look better (I think so) and to move them away from the original mediastream look more
* Changed so all list views now have the right hand label right aligned instead of left. This free's up more space for the main label as well as giving the right hand label more space as well
* Added a "Big List" view (almost full width of screen) to every non library media window. Its good for people who don't care about covers and keep the original long filenames
* Every view in every media window now has the Total Items and Pages counts in the exact same position all the time
* Added a Now Playing label to the bottom left hand side of every media window that displays "(time / Total) - Title"
* Fixed up the folder icons a little and added some for recently added video nodes and playlists http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/9780/screenshot058.png

Version 6
* Renamed the skin to Confluence !!!!
* Used jmarhsalls code for moving the submenu in home depending on what item is focused
* Redid the recently added (python script) look. It looks better but if you want recently added TV you need to enable the TV SHOWS button on home now.
* cut the home weather down 500% its now a little line next to the home clock and visible all the time (if turned on)
* Changed "Show Fanart" Labels/Buttons to "Hide Fanart" and turned fanart on by default.
* Updated the Apple trailers Script (not plugin) views to be like the updated skin ones (right align, same page count)

Version 7
* Change to Lower case - RSS feed
* Change to Lower case - 1/2 Description text at the bottom of settings
* Change to Lower case - All list views
* Made the home sub button text smaller (so more fits) matches media window size now
* Added "Title" buttons to the TVshow and Movies home button sub menus
* Made list view not show in Video Libray TVshows unless people have posters for tv shows enabled in skin settings
* Removed all the XBMC MEDIA logos and replaced them with a new Confluence logo
* Fixed Going left will take you to the first item in recently added instead of the last focused one needs xbmc r23919 to work proper
* Fixed Weather Hide Fanart Button was the opposite of what it should be
* Cleaned up the media (xpr,xbt) folder and removed the unused images
* Redid the Login screen cause it was broke due to all the other changes
* Updated the skin settings Image to reflect the skins new look

Version 8
* Fixed Album Fanart view in music library got stuck on scrollbar
* Changed If you have both "Movies" and "TV Shows" Buttons enabled in home the "Videos" button will always go to Video Files window instead of last active
* Made a bunch more default catagory icons for the music library
* Reverted the recently added home changes. Because this way takes up less space and both fit on the default VIDEOS button properly as well as seperate ones (plus a few people said they didn't like the new)
* Updated Mute Bug dialog and things effected by it
* Redid the volume bar (not sure if its better or worse)

Version 9
* Reverted Volume changes
* Redid the list focus and unfocus item Images (less messy noise in it)
* Swapped Logos in the Login screen (jmarshall request)
* Redid the Power, Favourites, Play Media buttons on the home screen

Version 10
* Made the music scan dialog slide over if both it and videoscan are on the screen at the same time
* Updated the Music Library views and InfoDialog to use the changes noted here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=60923
* Skinned the rss editor script. you will need at least svn 1396 of the script for it to work (new filenames)
* Cleaned up the language file and removed heaps of unused labels (hopefully the last modification of that file)

Version 11
* Added the log off button to the shutdown menu
* Removed the phillips logo from the video button tv screen (spiff request)
* Made it so if fullscreen info is up (video or music) the seekbar (little thing bottom right) wont show when Paused,FF,RW,Seeking
* Added a shit load of extra code to the fullscreen video and music info to compensate for the lack of feedback now seekbar is hidden
* Caved into peer group pressure and got rid of the extra settings text in the settings screen (and made the font slightly smaller)
* Fixed the settings catagory buttons didn't go all the way to the grey bit
* Fixed Settings catagory and Skin Settings title text was different to settings
* removed an image left over from the test Volume stuff I removed

Version 12
* Fixed Seekbar dialog wouldn't show anywhere if music was set to have its info showing
* Renamed settings button on home back to system and put the settings button back on the sub menu ( don't like it tuff luck Tongue )
* Fixed Home submenu Plugin buttons now go to the filemode version instead if your libraries have no content in them (because other way didn't work)
* Added the Fanart support for musicvideo album and artist stuff
* Fixed you couldn't get from Music Library to Music Files unless you had Stuff in your video library Smile
* Moved the Party Mode buttons out of Misc options into the main side bit
* changed Hide Info in Fanart view if its a movie set

Version 13
* fixed in a hacky way that analog seeking didn't work proper since version 11 (really an xbmc issue)
* Updated Recently added python script to the latest (should fix any issues)
* changed scroll offset label only pops up when your sorting by somthing that uses Letters ie: Name, Title, Album, Song etc etc (needs r24656 to work proper)
* fixed log off button in shutdown menu didn't work
* Added a swedish langauge file thanks blittan
* Fixed watched overlay wasn't visible on fanart view (its still only the selected item though not all)
Wow, that's a lot of stuff! Shocked
Another new skin, nice!
Can't wait to try it out.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rev24811 + Confluence = AWESOME!4