Pictures Menu
Why doesn't it have a right menu like Music has ?

Music has
-> Music Plugins
-> Add Source

Picture has
-> Picture Plugns
-> Add Source
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
Music doesn't have "Add source" at all?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Music doesn't have "Add source" at all?

Hmm .. I am seeing it on mine ..
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
The "right menu" I presume here means a submenu when you press RIGHT on the homepage.

If so, Add source is meaningless there.

If not, my bad for misinterpreting - please describe the problem more clearly Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

The way I understand it is, Music and Pictures offer similar options (plugins and add source) yet only Music offers the arrow and a sub mernu. Right?
sho Wrote:The way I understand it is, Music and Pictures offer similar options (plugins and add source) yet only Music offers the arrow and a sub mernu. Right?

Correct.
But nothing makes sense other than Files and Plugins, right?

Given that Files would (normally at least) take you to the root filesystem, where Picture Plugins already is, you can see that it's not really needed as such.

If you have a default pictures source I can see how it could be useful, however.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pictures Menu0