studio, sound codec, etc icons
I know the icons for this skin might be unique to Confluence, but is there any way to incorporate the icons for say movie studios, sound (such as DolbyTrue HD or DTS-MA, etc) into this skin? Have always liked the icons that Aeon used and now the Alaska skin. This would be more of what Im referring to.

Looks great and keep up the awesome work!
Sure if people make them for me I'm happy to add in any video and sound ones that are missing. Studio ones probably not (for download size reasons) but I'm not firm on this

1 condition though is it needs to actually read the tags extracted not look at the filenames.

P.S. I'm also more than happy to completely replace all the current Media Codec icons too if someone has a better lot that fit the skin
Any way to just use the ones from Alaska or Aeon?
Maybe Im just not a fan of the font type that is in Confluence, or the "stylized" look of it....
sure but you will have to edit the skin
Thanks for answering my question and replying so fast. Unfortunately I wouldnt know the first thing on how to "edit the skin".
Then I simply suggest patience as these things get added over time this is the first public release of the skin and hasn't had the full time to develop into a complete finished design yet

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
studio, sound codec, etc icons0