Menu enhancement idea
Hey folks,

First I want to say I'm loving Confluence, it's my favorite skin so far. I especially love the grouping under the video menu of the movies/tv shows/folder view. I was wondering if it is possible to add different 'video collections' as submenu entries.

For example I have in addition to the movies source a video source called 'instructional' where I store my how-to videos and such. I don't have this collection in movies to keep it clean. I can easily enough navigate to different sources through files view, but was thinking it may be nice to add different sources as their own submenu item. This would also not be a bad idea for home videos either.

Code:
Videos-->Movies
         TV Shows
         Home Vids
         Instructional
         etc...
         Folder View
HTPC Rig:
Acer Revo 1600 /Tira2 IR rcvr
NAS: UNRAID
I don't think this would be a skin based change. I would think it would involve changing the way the library works since right now the library is split between Movies and TV Shows and those are what the skin is showing.
Aah I see.. Thanks for the info.
HTPC Rig:
Acer Revo 1600 /Tira2 IR rcvr
NAS: UNRAID
The feature I requested would solve this issue in a similar way and allow you to choose Library or File view.

If you want it post to support please... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=62560
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu enhancement idea0