Newbie Torrent Question
Hi All: Sorry for the stupid question but I am a newbie to XBMC. Am running XBMC on Windows 7 very successfully. I would now like to use uTorrent to retrieve TV and Movie content so XBMC can show it. Can anyone tell me how to set this up?
Thankx, Harold
Silverstone GD09B Case, MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, AMD Ryzen 5 2600 CPU, Samsung 1TB 860 EVO SSD, Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler, 2x Sabrent USB External HD Docking Station, 6TB Internal HDD, 4x 2TB External HDD, Gigabyte Bluetooth 4.2/Wireless AC/B/G/N, 16 GB Crucial 3200 MHz DDR4, Corsair SF 450 Watt PSU, EVGA GeForce GT 1030 DDR4 GPU, 4x Noctua Cooling Fans
You want information on how to use utorrent and where to find TV and Movie content? That's probably not going to happen here. Try google.
I don't think he/she is asking where to find the torrents but how to set it up. Are you looking to find out how to setup an RSS Feed? Or just how to download using a torrent?
Thanks for responding. I know how to use a torrent. jbalicki10 is correct, I just need to know how to setup an RSS feed and use it with XBMC. thankx.
Silverstone GD09B Case, MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, AMD Ryzen 5 2600 CPU, Samsung 1TB 860 EVO SSD, Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler, 2x Sabrent USB External HD Docking Station, 6TB Internal HDD, 4x 2TB External HDD, Gigabyte Bluetooth 4.2/Wireless AC/B/G/N, 16 GB Crucial 3200 MHz DDR4, Corsair SF 450 Watt PSU, EVGA GeForce GT 1030 DDR4 GPU, 4x Noctua Cooling Fans
you can use ted to stay updated with your latest tv shows. http://www.ted.nu/
google tvrss

set up in utorrent

i would give u more info but it wud no doubt be deleted...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie Torrent Question0