Skipping to next/prev video in playlist
Hellos!

I have a quick question. How can I jump to the prev/next video in a playlist from the fullscreen player? The SkipNext/SkipPrevious keymap commands unfortunately only do an N seconds jump within the current video.

Help is appreciated. Smile
Kind regards, Frank

Kodi: LibreELEC Beta
HTPC: Raspberry Pi 2 (Model B)
TV: Toshiba 47"
NAS: Debian Jessie x64 (Gigabyte GA-D510UD), HDD 3x1.5 TB + 1x2 TB (SnapRAID, MergerFS)
In the standard keymap the default actions for skip forward and back are:

<period>SkipNext</period>
<comma>SkipPrevious</comma>

but in the full screen video section they are defined as:

<FullscreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<period>StepForward</period>
<comma>StepBack</comma>

so you can get the effect you want by editing your keyboard.xml, or you could define your own custom keys to skip next and previous.

JR
Thanks for your reply, JR, unfortunately that was not what I meant. Smile

I'm trying to perform the commands SkipNext/SkipPrevious, to jump to the previous or next video in a playlist, in the fullscreen video display. Those commands unfortunately do not perform that function, but they do the same as StepForward/StepBack: jump 1% inside the current the movie.

Is that a bug maybe?

I meanwhile found out that when I open the player controls, SkipPrevious/Next actually do what they should do, as in jump to the next/prev video in the current playlist.
Kind regards, Frank

NAS: Debian Jessie x64 (Gigabyte GA-D510UD), HDD 3x1.5 TB + 1x2 TB (SnapRAID, MergerFS)
Ah, ISWYM. On my Camelot beta 1 setup if I configure <period> to be SkipForward and <comma> to be SkipBack then , jumps to the beginning of the film and . stops the film. Whether it's a bug or a feature I don't know.

JR
map them to playercontrol(next) or playercontrol(previous)
Yes, that did it. Thanks a bunch, spiff, works like a charm! And made me check out what other cool stuff is available in the "built-in functions" section. Smile
Kind regards, Frank

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skipping to next/prev video in playlist0