Quick question about fanart placement
I'd like to replace the fanart that TheTVDB.com chose as default for the TV-show "V (2009)"

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=seriesfanart&id=94971

Do I just download one of these, rename the file to fanart.jpg and place it in the folder with the "V 2009" video files and Aeon will know that it should use this jpg instead of it's default one?

Also, if I delete the jpg, will it automatically revert back to the old one, which probably is hidden in a .tbn file somewhere?
If you are using Aeon simply set the content of the source to tvdb and use the show tv info from the menu there you can select thumb or fan art.
djon Wrote:Do I just download one of these, rename the file to fanart.jpg and place it in the folder with the "V 2009" video files and Aeon will know that it should use this jpg instead of it's default one?
Yes, but only after a RELOAD.
djon Wrote:Also, if I delete the jpg, will it automatically revert back to the old one, which probably is hidden in a .tbn file somewhere?
Never tried that, but i guess that's correct. Don't know if YOUR file (fanart.jpg) will be transformed in a tbn (for database use). In that case the fanart wil not revert to previous state.
I prefer to carefully choose fanart(s) and poster, then I reload the info for that tv show. Don't forget to RELOAD after any pic change.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick question about fanart placement0