XBMC Live reboot and wake problems
I'm running XBMC Live 9.04 (I'm at work, I'll post svn revision when I get home) and I'm having problems rebooting and waking from S3 suspend.

Rebooting - Every time I reboot (Either via XBMC UI or SSH), the system starts to shut down, but then just hangs at a black screen. It never seems to shut completely down or even begin to reboot.

Wake - The system goes into S3 suspend just fine but never wakes. I've read some threads about wake problems, but most of them seem to deal with a system that starts to wake (power light stops flashing and goes solid, fans spin up, etc.) but never shows anything on the screen. My problem is that absolutely nothing happens when trying to wake the system, The light continues blinking and all fans are spun down. It's like the system never sees the a command to wake up. Doesn't matter if I use remote, keyboard or power button.

How can I go about troubleshooting these two issues? A while back I ran Vista on this same system and never had any reboot or wake issues, so that would make me think it's not a hardware issue.

My mobo is an Asus P5N7A-VM with the latest BIOS update.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Live reboot and wake problems0