small enhancement suggestions
Great skin, my favourite of them all!

Some very minor suggestions for the next release:

1. In the context menu for the Movies and TV Shows items off the root menu, move "Recently Added" to the top of the list, not sure about anyone else, but this is my most used feature in that menu, so moving it to the top reduces the clicks to get there.

2. Is it difficult to add the option for the media info screen to appear after a delay? i.e. at the moment it is on or off, I like to see the fanart, though would also like to see the media info without the need for a click, maybe a 2-3 sec delay or similar before showing?

Considering these (at least the first one) are pretty simple mods, I may even have a crack at it. I'll do some research and work out how I can contribute. Smile

Thanks, and great work!
1. If your talking about the submenus in home, that would reduce ONE click :\

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Also, IMNSHO, things popping up after n seconds is the worse idea ever in the history of UI development.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I disagree, though what would I know, I'm just a user.

Thanks for the quick replies none the less.

Cheers
If you want to see the info, hit I Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

My girlfriend actually suggested the movie info screen to fade in when selecting a movie. I dont like it popping up either unless it's by pressing a button.
You can mod the fanart view to hide/unhide the info when pressing down.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:You can mod the fanart view to hide/unhide the info when pressing down.

Cool.. how?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
small enhancement suggestions0