• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Alaska (pre-Dharma)
Any feedback on performance? Yet to try it on my Apple TV.

Absolutely love this skin but only getting around 12 fps on the Panel view on my Mac Mini.
The more I use it, the more I like it.

On my wishlist there's just a little less emphasis on OSD actual time, and a little more on the estimated end time.

And maybe the tagline, especially in the info OSD, where space is little and full plot is too long
Hi, one question, in the lower right corner of movie posters there are different possible icons. One is the watched overlay but what are the flame and x ones? I guess flame might be recently added, but I'm not sure. Anyone knows what they mean?
Flame is recently added, I've never once seen an X in the bottom right hand corner of my posters.
Thanks, actually I can't remember where exactly I saw the X but it was somewhere on a picture.
However, the recently added idea is nice.
Might you be mistaking the trailer icon which appears on the left for an X?
D0nR0sa Wrote:Thanks, actually I can't remember where exactly I saw the X but it was somewhere on a picture.
However, the recently added idea is nice.

Maybe it was on the movie poster for X-Men that you saw it?
Hitcher, i see that there is a setting called "enable subtitles download in video osd"

can you please tell a bit more about it? or anyone else.

thanks
grey Wrote:Hitcher, i see that there is a setting called "enable subtitles download in video osd"

can you please tell a bit more about it? or anyone else.

thanks

That is the OpenSubtitles_OSD script - you need the script for it to work. When watching a movie, you can hit this button, and it will pull up all available subtitles from the website, and you can download one for use with your movie.
I love my Mac Mini :;):
great news!
thanks
well... i've showed the path till it's says "default.py" but i get an error when i try to use it.

any help would be appreciated. regards
grey Wrote:well... i've showed the path till it's says "default.py" but i get an error when i try to use it.

any help would be appreciated. regards

You have to select the default.py when you set the path, I tried this script for the first time last night and I loved it right away.

so the path should contain default.py, worked very well for me that way
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

I selected default.py then selected OK. Tested it and it works...
I love my Mac Mini :;):
Does Alaska work on XBOX platform?

I havent been browsing these forms for quite sometime when there was talk of no future builds on the XBOX so I thought I would inquire as this was definitely the skin I was looking to test out and use on a permanent basis.

Congrats to Hitcher and everyone else that helped to make this skin a reality!
I think i've found my new favorite skin. VERY VERY clean, crisp and to the point!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Alaska (pre-Dharma)2