• 3(current)
To-Do List - Something missing? (No more requests please)
I switch through Confluence and Alaska back and forth.

I love Alaska's uncluttered style. It's all simple, clean, fast.
I love Confluence's view.

At the moment, what I miss the most in Alaska is a clean, simple view of Pictures.
The thumbnails are too small and don't make it easy to navigate through.
If you look at how Confluence handles it, this is something I'd like to have in Alaska, as I plan to use XBMC to watch my pictures and show them to friends & family.
erhnam Wrote:A picture wall would be a nice to have!
Like this?

Yes I know it would have been better with an example. I'm at work though so...

But basically, yes, unless I didn't find the option, this is what I'd like, since I have a lot of pics.
Hitcher Wrote:Like this?

That looks awesome.
It's not an option at the moment, it's the new music wall I'm testing (see here) used for Pictures.
Well then I think it's the only thing missing for me to make the final move to Alaska =)

Thanks Hitcher!
Hitcher Wrote:Like this?

Is it me or are the pics a bit too 'faded' though? Makes it hard to pic out individual images, especially ones in the corners.....
Soul Wrote:Is it me or are the pics a bit too 'faded' though? Makes it hard to pic out individual images, especially ones in the corners.....
That's the whole idea.
When movie play in small window this window should have aspect of movie not screen (without black stripes)
luzik Wrote:When movie play in small window this window should have aspect of movie not screen (without black stripes)
It does keep the movie's aspect ratio.
The current way to toggle cast and plot on the Info screen doesn't feel very intuitive. I would like this improved somehow, but still I'm glad that this feature is even there.
Hitcher Wrote:That's the whole idea.

I'm not sure I get it then. You're trying to browse through the photos to find one to show someone. Why would you want them to be hard to make out?

I understand diffusing the fanart etc in movies/tv as it's not the focus, but in wall view each of the items might be the one you're after so making them difficult to pic out seems counterproductive.

Just my opinion of course, and might be great when actually using it Smile
I actually agree with Soul now that I'm home and can see your work better.

I'd like to see the thumbnails at least a little bit better.
joebanana Wrote:I actually agree with Soul now that I'm home and can see your work better.

I'd like to see the thumbnails at least a little bit better.

I end up using File view just for that reason. It is hard to see more tham 1 item at a time, and when looking for something, it makes it difficult with the mask on top.
Cant find anything about cover flow in movie view , is it comming or is it not for this skin ? Personally i want it Smile . Think it can look rather good with a cover flow view on the white and a hint of fanart behind the white.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
To-Do List - Something missing? (No more requests please)0