Xbox 360 Controller issues
Hello all Smile

I've recently installed XBMC through the live CD onto my Acer Revo - I'm absolutely astounded by the quality of XBMC so far !

So far, I've just hooked up a USB keyboard, and everything works fine..
But i'd really like to get my Xbox 360 Controller (It's one of those Windows ones, with a USB reciever) working. When i simply plug in the reciever, i get a little pop-up in the bottom-left corner of the screen, saying that the device has been recognised..
But the controller itself doesn't want to pair with the reciever i think - the lights just keep going around in circles, like its trying to establish a connection to the reciever.

I've hooked the controller up to my Windows box, and it establishes connection right away.

I've been through many many threads about the 360 controller + XBMC so far, but I've yet to find one that really does the trick, and I'm getting a bit confused about what is actually required, with today's distro.

To make things quite weird..
If i leave the system for 2 minutes.. The screen-fade kicks in..
If i after that, try to pair the controller/reciever (hold down the connection buttons on both) - they appear to make a connection - because the screen fade actually dissapears! If i just hold down the connection button on the reciever, it doesn't power up the screen, so obviously there must be some communication getting through to controller ?

I've installed the system with the XBMC Live 9.04.1 CD.
System Architecture is i686.
Log file
SVN Number (I think) - 9.04.1.r20654

Any help - or a hint in the right direction, would be greatly apreciated Smile
Hi,

try this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ht=xboxdrv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox 360 Controller issues0