Where are the PNG image files are stored for the skin ?
I try to make music type flagging support for Confluence, but with Camelot Beta1 i can not find the directory where the images PNG files are stored. In /skin/Confluence/media/ directory i only have one file. I think this is the place where they should exist.

Where can i look for them ?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
svn.
spiff Wrote:svn.

Thank you Spiff,

I know i can download them from svn, but i would like to insert some new image files. How will the skin find it. Where are the other files stored ? I ran a file scan for OSD*.png but found no files on the entire filesystem.

Thanks,

Alan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
they are all stored in Textures.xbt. if you want to fiddle you have to either
1) do your changes, then rebuild textures.xbt using tools/TexturePacker (there's a batch file sitting in the confluence dir which does that i think)
or
2) download all images, delete textures.xbt and pay the performance penalty that entails.
spiff Wrote:they are all stored in Textures.xbt. if you want to fiddle you have to either
1) do your changes, then rebuild textures.xbt using tools/TexturePacker (there's a batch file sitting in the confluence dir which does that i think)
or
2) download all images, delete textures.xbt and pay the performance penalty that entails.

Great, now i know everything.

Thanks for the very usefull information.

I will make a music codec type indicator flag on music playback OSD just like on video OSD if you are interested. I think it would be great to have.

Great work from Team-XBMC, thanks !
In any skin that uses a textures.xpr. I edit the includescodecflagging, then just reference the file directly. So rather than /flagging/codecs/mp3.png i just put mp3.png and place my file in the root directory next to textures.xpr.
kulprit Wrote:In any skin that uses a textures.xpr. I edit the includescodecflagging, then just reference the file directly. So rather than /flagging/codecs/mp3.png i just put mp3.png and place my file in the root directory next to textures.xpr.

Thx
You already did it with Confluence ?
AH new images, sorry for being a bit fast. those you can just drop alongside textures.xbt and they will be read from outside.
Yeah i do a few different things with most skins. Swap the mp3 logo for a different one. Make ac3 use the dolby logo instead. And for confluence added all the source logo. ie. dvdrip and others.

Also for source i have it in the folder name rather than the file name, so i search the whole document and replace every occurance of filename with foldername.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where are the PNG image files are stored for the skin ?0