Recently added Mod for cinema menupoint
Hello, first one i must say that i you Aeon65 and i love it. It crash sometime but thats ok. I use in on my Mac at this time but i want to buy a litte Windows PC to use it at home and i hope it wont crash anymore.

So why i am posting here, i found the option to activate the recently added menupoints and see that there is a mod to add own menupoint to homescreen. Ok i want to add a menu for Cinema movies so that under my movie menu only this one shown as new who are not cinema movies and at the menupoint cinema if i click him i want to see all movies i mark as cinema movies. The recently added mod shoul show the new one like it does with Music, Tv Show and movies at this time.

But i have no idea how, but i know here are much people how (i think) have an idea what to do. My idea is to at a word like "cinema" in the movie.nfo like the metaflags and if there i this word it will only shown in cinema menu else only in movie menu.

What do you think, is that a good idea or am i the only one how would love this mod?

Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand what i have written here. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added Mod for cinema menupoint0